ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! ANARCHIST ON BOARD!
Let me take this opportunity to apoligize for any offense my opinions might give.
Let me take this opportunity to apoligize for any offense my opinions might give.
My Ideology
I would classify myself as a liberal with a strong tendency to question the actions of any politician. My views have been formed in the real world. Just for the the record, I scored pretty well on the civics and current events test.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Just a thought
I"ll admit that this assignment is a challenge for me. Blogging is not one of my pastimes. To be honest, I boycotted the internet in my house until my daughter was applying for college.I know the information highway is full of usefull data. I don't believe it considers the right to privacy for citizens a priority. I object to the way the internet has been used to create a new venue for crime. Cybercrime, great tradeoff guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment